20 Questions with The Littlest Bean
As you can see from the photos, Jen Menkhaus, the creator of all The Littlest Bean's colorful accessories, knows exactly what catches the eye - color. Loads of color.
Jen's been involved in craft for the past 16 years (wow!) and is the founder of the 50+ member strong, Baltimore Etsy Street Team (BEST). She shares a happy, crafty home with her husband, two children, two cats, one dog and one fish.
Were so proud to have Jen's cheerful accessories in our shop - each and every barrette, brooche, headband and shoe clip (I know! Cute, huh?) is carefully hand-cut without a template, hand-stitched and embroidered. They're perfect for little girls and for big girls, too. Stop in and try them all on - get some for you and some for your little BFF.
Jen graciously agreed to our 20 Questions survey, so let's see what she had to say...
- Buildings or Trees? buildings.
- Dresses or Jeans? i like to wear my dresses with jeans.
- House or Apartment? house.
- Shop Online or Offline? offline.
- Thursday Night or Saturday Night? saturday.
- Paintings or Prints? paintings.
- Chocolate or Strawberry? chocolate!!! no question.
- Mac or PC? Mac, all the way. and i'm married to a PC.
- Magazines or Blogs? magazines.
- Facebook or Twitter? i think i'm leaning toward twitter these days.
- CDs or MP3s? CDs.
- Kids or Pets? both.
- Candy or Cupcakes? cupcakes.
- Rock or Rap? rock.
- Breakfast In or Breakfast Out? out.
- Market or Supermarket? market.
- Italian or Oriental? i could eat asian food every day. forever.
- Heels or Flats? flats. i've got places to go!
- Late nights or Not? late night, every night. (see #20)
- Coffee or Tea? coffee in the morning, tea in the evening.