20 Questions with Gingiber
In honor of our first international sale: a set of Gingiber's Ditto on the Love prints to a gal with great taste in Australia, today's 20 Questions is with a Gingiber's own Stacie Bloomfield. She hails from another "A" place, Arkansas, + lives in a beautiful home (see photos here) with her husband, daughter and two kooky dogs*.
Not that you care, but I am totally in love with everything Stacie draws. We carry a lot of her prints, but I also love the "Dairy Free" onesie with all my heart. This year, she created one of my favorite 2011 calendars - the Owl Calendar - which features a different owl illustration for each month - it's beautiful.
- Buildings or Trees? Trees
- Dresses or Jeans? Dresses
- House or Apartment? House
- Shop Online or Offline? Online
- Thursday Night or Saturday Night? Thursday Night (NBC Comedy Lineup!)
- Paintings or Prints? Prints
- Chocolate or Strawberry? Chocolate
- Mac or PC? Mac
- Magazines or Blogs? I still miss flipping thru magazines, but I do enjoy a great blog!
- Facebook or Twitter? twitter
- CDs or MP3s? MP3
- Kids or Pets? Kids
- Candy or Cupcakes? Cupcake
- Rock or Rap? Rock
- Breakfast In or Breakfast Out? Either is great!
- Market or Supermarket? Market
- Italian or Oriental? Italian
- Heels or Flats? Flats
- Late nights or Not? Not
- Coffee or Tea? Coffee Coffee Coffee! (I used to be a Starbucks Manager)
* I have two things to say about the kooky dogs. On her blog, Stacie calls them "ridiculous." That describes my dogs to a T. Also, I'm sensing a trend among my craft-y friends that more-often-than-not they seem to be the proud owners of nutty pups. I also have cats, both quirky as hell, so I know cats are cool, too. Kitties, puppies - they're all fun + inspiring + maddening.