Proudly designed by Field Notes in Chicago, IL. Printed by the good people of Service Graphics, Inc., Oakbrook Terrace, Ill.
- 02. Cover: Neenah Sundance Linen 100#C "Chicken Egg" white, flood coated with double-hits of "Bluejay" blue, "Cardinal" red and "Yellowhammer" yellow inks, topped off with a thick, brute force, single hit application of Toyo's very finest "Forty-niner Boomtown" gold ink.
- 03. Innards: Boise Offset Smooth 50#T "Whitewash" white, with a fine, soy-based, 1-Color application of "Babe the Blue Ox Underbelly" light blue ink.
- 04. Covers printed on a Mitsubishi Diamond Series 40" 6-color printing press.
- 05. Innards printed on a Miller TP104 28" × 40" 2-color printing press.
- 06. Binding by a McCain 8-pocket saddle stitcher, with appreciation to Samuel Slocum, George W. McGill and William J. Brown – the "Founding Fathers of the Staple."
- 07. Corners precisely rounded to ⅜" (9.5mm) by a CRC round-corner machine.
- 08. Graph grid: 3/16" × 3/16" (4.7mm × 4.7mm). 48 Pages.
- 09. Memo book dimensions are 3½" × 5½" (89mm × 140mm).
- 10. Field Notes only uses the Futura typeface family (Paul Renner, 1927) in its materials.
- 11. All Field Notes memo books are printed and manufactured in the U.S.A.
- 12. UPC 858493003042
Why not choose a card + let us mail this gift for you? We'll inscribe the card + include it with your gift for free! Just choose a card and click the link in the description to let us know what you'd like to say. easy, quick, worry-free. Available until 12/15 for holiday delivery.